Neutral Floor Basket
Toy storage that’s sustainable, ethically sourced, rugged and beautiful?
It does exist — and we went all the way to West Africa to find it! Savanna Baskets are handwoven from durable elephant grass by the people of Bolgatanga, Ghana (you can read more about it here). These fair trade baskets are made using traditional cultural practices that have been handed down for generations, and their sale directly benefits the indigenous Frafra artisans who make them. Our neutral Savanna Baskets are a beautiful addition to any playroom, and like our other products, they will grow with your family!
Once they are no longer needed for toys, your baskets will provide years of useful, decorative storage in any room of the house.
- One Size: approximately 16" wide x 10" tall
- As with all handmade items, variations will occur.
- A storage solution that grows with your family!
- Great for storing toys, blankets and never ending loads of laundry!
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to spot clean.
- Do not rub, dab gently.
- Let material dry completely, and avoid direct sunlight to avoid fading or mold.
- Baskets are packed down for efficient transit. You can easily reshape them by spraying with water, pressing into shape by hand and leaving to air dry.
- Shipping will be applied at check out (within continental US, only)
- We do not cover Canadian duties, you can see more details here.
- We do NOT offer free returns, see more about this here.
- See product pages for lead time information.
- Sorry, we do not ship to PO BOX/ FPO / APO addresses.
See Shipping and Returns for details.